Monday, January 23, 2012

Caramel made from sweetened condensed milk..in a crock pot.

I got this idea from a friend who got it from Pintrest! By the way, if you would like an invite for Pintrest just leave me your email in the comments below! You can find other great cooking blogs on there. I have a few recipes that I'm looking forward to trying that I got from a few of them.

This is my first time trying this so we will see how it goes. I know that your supposed to try a recipe before you share it but my source tells me that it is great! Thanks Mrs. Jordan.
My little can of yummy goodness!

So here is what you do:

1) Clean the can, get the label off and the glue.
2) Line the bottom of your crock pot with aluminum foil.(Rust rings in the bottom of my crock pot just don't    sound very good to me!)
3)Completely cover the can with water, turn it on low.
4) Now let it cook for 8 hours.

Mine should be ready about 10 tonight so I will post pictures whenever it is done.

No comments: