Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

   Sorry it has been a while since I have posted anything.  With three little munchkins to take care of it's hard sometimes to find the time. But anyway here we go!

 Cinnamon rolls in my house usually don't last very long. So, I hope you have the same results that I have when you present these yummy bits to your table. 

My husband really likes them!


When I make the dough, I use my refrigerator roll recipe.  I make up the bread the night before and put it in the fridge over night (it makes it easier to work the dough).  The dough will also keep for 5 days in a sealed container, so if you want to use just a little at a time you can.

When you decide to make the cinnamon rolls, here is the recipes for the filling and the frosting:

Filling:
1 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 Tbsp melted butter 

Icing
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
3 Tbsp milk
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar


For the filling, combine all the dry ingredients, then add the melted butter.

Roll out the dough and smear the filling on. 
Roll up the dough and cut into 1-2 inch slices.  
Bake @ 350 for about 20-25 min.
Combine all the icing ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
After they cool a little, pour on the icing. 
ENJOY!




  
   ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those look tasty! :) Thanks for sharing.